We seek to employ an individual with a background in Business Administration for the position of a Corporate Administrator / Assistant Account Manager.
IBCCS TAX LTD is a corporate services firm, with offices in Cyprus (Limassol), Georgia (Tbilisi), Estonia (Tallinn), Poland (Warsaw) and United Kingdom (London), offering management of entities as well as a range of corporate services in various reputable jurisdictions.
The primary duties of the candidate will include:
- Assistance with administration of portfolio of companies
- Liaising with the clients, partners, banks, audit firms and other institutions
- Liaising with colleagues in reference to various tasks performed
- General business administrative and front desk duties
- Assistance in preparation and analysis of legal documents (Powers of Attorney, resolutions, agreements)
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of English and Polish language (written and spoken)
- University degree or graduate student will be considered an advantage
- Proactive, professional, client service oriented, with good organizing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of professionalism, confidence, and interpersonal skills
- Experience or background in law, accounting or business administration will be considered an advantage
Working Hours: Full time, 09.00 – 18.00 with one-hour break
The selected candidate will be offered development possibilities and will be on an ongoing training related to corporate services, local and international taxation & law and fiduciary industry and will have exposures to international environment.
Please submit your CV with a brief cover letter via email to: email@example.com.
IBCCS TAX LTD, 9 Evripidou, 3031 Limassol, Cyprus